Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
zero
HADOU-KEN
Toasted-Strategist
Arcanum*
Snowy...
9 posters

Current Project

Snowy...
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

Current Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Current Project

Post  Snowy... Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 pm

TrueLie wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:
    TrueLie wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:
    TrueLie wrote:*faceplam* and you have modded how many games? you relise that it take slike a week o but a basic texture mod into cod 4

how about we just end it there... I'll do what I do, and you do what you do = everyone is happy
    OMG you dont seem to get it. Makeing a game isnt simple, you can go out and use a fps maker. What you get is what you pay for and its generally free so that says words. The problem of experince also comes into play. Y dont you start of with a mod for a game which takes considerably less time and see how you go. I dont think you relise what your getting your self into. U need heaps of people to accomplish what toast has placed on the table which could be shorten to like 6 people which take on few more jobs. I ask you to truely think where you plan to go with this, a flash game or a full dlc game which would cost something to make

If you keep on b****ing, then I might not even bother, seriously, I don't care if it's hard or not, the main reason I started this was to get my old friends closer. As you now know the reason why I started this project, can you just stfu. sorry for the inappropriate language, but it truly is annoying. I'm doing this for the experience, not to market or whatever. If you don't think we can make it, then just leave this topic, cos right now I'm not in the mood.

Also, stop going off-topic, THIS IS AN IDEAS THREAD, and also who said we're gunna make it now, right now we're just learning, we might not make it until, like 2013, or whatever. It might be hard to make it now, but by the time we make the game, that'll be when we're ready.

Also, we'll release a beta next year, hopefully, just to show you the progress, which might be none =)

... ohk heres i idea dont be so touchy and the other one is some real world recording in like that pixel style cause it makes a funny atmosphere the makes it feel real as such real clouds. Also im never in the mood so welcome to my world.

LOL, I know, I'll remember to add that to the list, also stop replying unnecessary comments

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:29 pm