Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My Project (A love story without a title)

Arcanum*
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

1337os : 4025

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty My Project (A love story without a title)

Post  Arcanum* Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 am

Love...what is it...I'm writing this story and I don't even know, but I do have a story about a love, a love which was as confusing and amazing as much as the next. This is how it began...

I was looking through my apartment window and stared at the lifeless trees and the creatures which roamed the city streets, constantly moving with no signs of desisting. Their busy lives shrouded with a array of complications, each person the same as the next, doing the same bloody thing every damned day in their somewhat miserable lives.

But that was when I saw her, a girl more beautiful than the sunset, her hair flowed in the wind, as if an autumn wind, just swept past only to enhance her beauty.

Each day I came to the window expecting to see her again, and each time I did everything in this dull little city I call home, seemed to slow down and right then and there, for the first time in a while...I was happy...I instantly ran down the stairs of the apartment complex and onto the street, I scanned the lane, but couldn't even get a glimpse of her...then I heard it...her soft melodic voice.
    “Why have you been watching me?” she questioned, I looked into her deep hazel eyes and knew she was demanding an answer.
    “What do you mean?” I replied hesitantly, trying to hide the fact that I was watching her.
    “I know you've been watching me...” she stated self righteously.
    “And how is that?” I asked, again I looked into her eyes, while I waited for an answer.
    “Because...” she whispered into my ear, “Because I've been watching you”
    My heart suddenly stopped...
    I loved her...

Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

1337os : 6096

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty Nice

Post  Toasted-Strategist Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 am

Im glad this is up, makes it easier for me to keep track of your stuff

Keep it up as usual O_o-O-o-o_O_o_O-o_O-0
    Arcanum*
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty duh

Post  Arcanum* Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am

Toasted-Strategist wrote:Im glad this is up, makes it easier for me to keep track of your stuff

yup yup!!
    zero
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

1337os : 1082

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty Re: My Project (A love story without a title)

Post  zero Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

hey nice story =)
    ushmo10
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

1337os : 115

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty lol awesome story man! good job.

Post  ushmo10 Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 am

Arcanum* wrote:
    Toasted-Strategist wrote:Im glad this is up, makes it easier for me to keep track of your stuff

yup yup!!
    Snowy...
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty Re: My Project (A love story without a title)

Post  Snowy... Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 am

Spoiler:
    Toasted-Strategist
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

Post  Toasted-Strategist Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Snowy... wrote:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Arcanum*
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

My Project (A love story without a title) Empty never...

Post  Arcanum* Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 pm

I dont think i wil continue it anymore, i lost inspiration =='.

And i hate her =='
    Toasted-Strategist
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

Post  Toasted-Strategist Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:41 am

Arcanum* wrote:I dont think i wil continue it anymore, i lost inspiration =='.

And i hate her =='

O_______________________________________________________________o
    Snowy...
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

Post  Snowy... Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 am

hate who? this was a good story then you just suddenly stop. if you ever pursue the career of writing, you will drastically fail =(
    Toasted-Strategist
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

Post  Toasted-Strategist Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 am

Snowy... wrote:hate who? this was a good story then you just suddenly stop. if you ever pursue the career of writing, you will drastically fail =(

actually its only natural that something stops, i mean we learn from previous things whether it be a mistake or something else (this story cant be a mistake XD) so if he were to become a writer this kinda habit wont make him fail, its just an idea, a concept, people have heaps and scrap heaps only to leave the very few they are happy with.
    Snowy...
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

Post  Snowy... Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Toasted-Strategist wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:hate who? this was a good story then you just suddenly stop. if you ever pursue the career of writing, you will drastically fail =(

actually its only natural that something stops, i mean we learn from previous things whether it be a mistake or something else (this story cant be a mistake XD) so if he were to become a writer this kinda habit wont make him fail, its just an idea, a concept, people have heaps and scrap heaps only to leave the very few they are happy with.
    actually i think that its because this is based on his love for someone, but now it seems his relationship ended, so i guess it isn't his fault
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:07 am