Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed

Toasted-Strategist
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

1337os : 6096

Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed Empty Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed

Post  Toasted-Strategist Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

LOLS, hay, if there is one thing i honestly and truly love and one thing im addicted to, literally to the ends of the earth it would be VG Music.

It's what really got me started playing piano, and probably motivates me to continue on. Yes i know someone already made a thread bout the best VG music but i really must know for myself, wat would be your top 3 EVAR!? That's a really hard one right? Good luck with choosing

My top 3
    1. Super Mario World - Athletics Theme.
    2. Legend of Zelda: A link to the past - The Dark World
    3. Mirror's Edge - Shard

why? SMW's athletics theme is my crack LOL, i cant go without a day not listening to it, i have piano transcriptions to orchestral scores to even a vocalized version

LoZ:LttP The Dark World is probably the most epic song to listen to when ur running across a map killing dark creatures from another dimension, it makes u feel like riding a horse and do an epic jump to kill something. (well to me at least)

Mirror's Edge Shard is a brilliant song, created by Solar Field - a swedish one man band - he created an amazing ambient atmosphere while u tried to infiltrate a colossal skyscraper. Its such a calming flowing song and yet retains some sort of fast pace beat creating a tension that someones chasing you and in the scopes of a sniper XD

YUSH, iv talked enough

Last edited by Toasted-Strategist on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    HADOU-KEN
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

1337os : 116

Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed Empty uhmmm my top 3 rofl.....

Post  HADOU-KEN Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:15 pm

hmmm.....
    hard.

if i had to though,
    1.legend of zelda main theme
    2. FF main theme
    3.MGS4: Metal gear saga.
    Toasted-Strategist
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

1337os : 6096

Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed Empty Re: Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed

Post  Toasted-Strategist Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:17 pm

HADOU-KEN wrote:hmmm.....
    hard.

if i had to though,
    1.legend of zelda main theme
    2. FF main theme
    3.MGS4: Metal gear saga.

yeah its hard right!? i wanted to fit in the the FF prelude along with those who fight or the FF7 fighting theme. I was surprised i found myself adding Mirror's Edge though, u have to hear it to appreciate it.
    zero
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

1337os : 1082

Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed Empty Re: Video Game Music - From the Most Obessesed

Post  zero Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm

... my top 3 would be ..... man this it hard to pick but
    1)legend of zelda oft main theme
    2)all final fantasy soonge
    3).... duck tales lunar theme

but it relly hard to pick

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:02 am