Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Burnout Paradise

Arcanum*
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

1337os : 4025

Burnout Paradise Empty Burnout Paradise

Post  Arcanum* Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 am

Burnout Paradise is the seventh installement of the burnout series, and to any fans of burnout who already know what its famous for, can confidently say...Speed and Carnage.

But Paradise offers something its predecessors dont have...FreeRide...In most of the previous Burnouts, you can only drive when you participate in a challenge or game mode e.g road rage and racing. But thanks to the 1337ness of Criterion and EA they have incorporated the freedom of Need For Speed and the Speed and Carnage of Burnout.

This is a racing game, so obviously there is no story...but hell who needs one when you can pretty much do anything at anytime. Feel like jumping off a ramp over the ocean and onto the highway on the way to get your car repainted? go ahead nothings stopping you in this game of carnage.

Another point youve gotta be impressed about, is the car types. I dont mean like Ferrarri or Lambo's or Mazarati's, those are brands...Types as in Stunt Car, Aggression Car and Speed Car. Each car with its own speciality. Giving us the gamers to have a sort of "Im best at this" kind of feel.

So what else is good aside from the car types, the cars themselves, freeriding, doing whatever you want whenever you want. Well i'd have to say the drive throughs which are all over the city.

"What? there aint no maccas here boii" is what some of you might be saying. So I'll explain, Drive Throughs as in instant repairs, paint jobs, gas refills and lastly the junkyard, where all you cars are stored Very Happy

So if you got a PS3, Xbox360, or PC (I advise you not to get it for PC lest you have a steering wheel), you should get this, and go crazy on 208miles of pure road Very Happy

Arc Out

Last edited by Arcanum* on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt finish b4)
    HADOU-KEN
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

1337os : 116

Burnout Paradise Empty LOLZ HARHAR

Post  HADOU-KEN Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 am

they didnt put in paradise for nothing arc! oh and i hear online iz awesome, no lagg
    Arcanum*
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

1337os : 4025

Burnout Paradise Empty Yea i heard

Post  Arcanum* Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 am

HADOU-KEN wrote:they didnt put in paradise for nothing arc! oh and i hear online iz awesome, no lagg

Yea obviously :L, paradise ftw...actually i might go play now, oh wait math hw lol..

Sponsored content

Burnout Paradise Empty Re: Burnout Paradise

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:04 pm