Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles

DanglyParts :P
    DanglyParts :P
    Moderator- Semi Godly
    Moderator- Semi Godly

1337os : 3048

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles Empty Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles

Post  DanglyParts :P Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 am

Time for the profiles...

=Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada=

The main character of Reborn!, he is a good for nothing thus earning the title "No good Tsuna". He has terrible grades, and is physically underwhelming until one day he is visited by a baby, he says his name is Reborn. Reborn states that he is to be Tsuna's tutor, and that he is the heir to the Vongola family, a mafia! Soon after, Tsuna begins to meet his future family members and guardians.

Tsuna is a very shy and timid person, since he has no self esteem. He can be brave in times of need, but will quickly revert back to his normal self. When in shot with a Dying Will Bullet Tsuna can enter Dying Will mode which removes all external limiters on the body, however it leaves Tsuna nude, except his boxers. Later on he learns to use his Hyper Dying Will mode which utilises custom made gloves and a new 'Rebuke' bullet that allows him to access the flames that the Dying Will uses, the Dying Will Flame. This form instead removes internal limiters.

====SPOILERS====

=Weapons=

Dying Will Flame : The dying will flame is a flame that appears on Tsuna's head when in any Dying Will state. In Hyper Dying will mode he can control the flames with his gloves.

Dying Will Mode : Not an actual fighting form, but Tsuna's increased strength made it handy in the first arc.

Hyper Dying Will Mode : Tsuna's main mode of fighting, since he can control himself this mode is better for fighting tougher opponents.

X-Gloves : Tsuna's weapons, he gains these when he fights Mukuro, they allow him to control his Dying Will Flames, which he has shown mastery of.
    - (Vongola Version) : These are gained in the Future Arc, they give an increased output of Tsuna's flames and give him a new 'hard' flame making his other flame 'soft', however this 'hard' flame is too much for Tsuna to control. Later on he devises a way to control it.

Sky Vongola RIng : This ring was won in the Varia Arc, it allows Tsuna to show proof of his title as Mafia Boss and allow the usage of box weapons.

Sky Vongola Box : Tsuna's box weapon in the future, it is a cute little lion, that turns into a Cloak of Vongola the first and a pair of Gauntlets for Tsuna's use.

=Techniques=

Zero Point Breakthrough, Revised : Tsuna's own version of the Zero Point Breakthrough. The revised Technique allows Tsuna to not only absorb the enemy Flames, but convert the Flames into his own power. The Technique requires impeccable timing with regard to capturing the opponent's Attack.

Zero Point Breakthrough, First Edition : The Technique used by the First Vongola and later the Ninth Vongola. It takes advantage of Tsuna being in the Hyper Dying Will State to create ice that can seal away Dying Will Flames and can only be melted by strong Dying Will Flames.

X-Burner : A powerful blast of Dying Will Flame from the X-Gloves Version Vongola Ring usable on the ground and in the air. While using "soft Flames" to create support, he fires the "hard Flame" forward. It's strongest blast so far has an estimated strength of 300000+ FV (Flame Voltage). Tsuna was able to perfect it with the use of the Contact Lens made by Spanner.

Leone di Cieli Version Vongola (Vongola Sky Lion) : Tsuna's Vongola Box Weapon, which takes the form of a young lion with a mane made of Sky Flames. It's title is Leone di Cieli Ver. Vongola. It is nicknamed Nuts and acts like Tsuna on and off the battlefield. Initially uncontrollable, it viciously attacked Tsuna when first released from the Box. Kyoko later observes that the Box Weapon reflected what was in Tsuna's heart. Nuts seems to be aware of what is going on outside the Box and often causes the Box to shake.

Cambio Forma Modo Difesa - Mantello di Vongola Primo (Defense Mode: Vongola First's Cloak) : Nuts changes into long, black Cloak that releases Sky Flames. The Cloak is worn by Tsuna, and is attached to a metal plate on his X-Gloves and bears the roman numeral I. The Cloak has the Ability nullify Attacks. With the Original Sky Vongola Ring, the Cloak has greatly improved defensive capability.

Cambio Forma Modo Attacco - Guanto di Vongola Primo (Form Change Attack Mode - Vongola First's Gauntlet) : In this transformation, Nuts combines with Tsuna's X-Gloves and turns into a Gauntlet. As with the First's Cloak, the Gauntlet also has a roman numeral I on it. While using this, he can concentrate all this Flame into a single attack without charging called "Big Bang Axel". With the Original Sky Vongola Ring, the Gauntlet becomes longer with spikes and delivers a more powerful attack, called "Burning Axel".

====SPOILERS END====

That's it on Tsuna... I might list many more as time goes on but, thats all I'm willing to do.
    HADOU-KEN
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

1337os : 116

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles Empty TUFF RYOHEI IZ TUFF.

Post  HADOU-KEN Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 am

IMA WARN U NAO.
    =============[!]SPOILERS ALERT[!]===============

well ryohei is a boxer, and his fighting style is obviuosly boxing. he is the brother of tsunas crush, and man is he tuff. TO THE EXTREME is kinda like his catchphrase. his flame attribute is sun, and this flames ability is ultra-regenaration if i remember correctly. the special thing about him is though, since he has lived his life always to the extreme, as a result, his very cells have near-superhuman qualities (i think.). also, to top it off, he has very good muscle strength.

AIGHT TIME FOR ABILITIES!
    (FULL OF SPOILERS.)
    ok well during collonellos training in the start of varia arc, he realised that his cells hav an almost unheard of resilience, and this allowed him to develop his signature move, the maximum cannon. this technique, at maximum power, has the power to shatter steel, as proven by his fight with lussuria in the varia arc. In the future arc, Ryohei improves this technique even more, and he now calls it the maximum ingram. to do this, he uses lusurias footwork technique whilst throwing a maximum cannon at the same time, allowing for truckloads of powerful punches in a seriously short amount of time.

the future ryoheis box animal is a kangaroo named kangaryu, an he only uses it for support as he relies on his own strength. the roo can generate sunflame-infused boxing gloves which speed up healing, and special sun infused boots which allow him to fly. he gives the present ryohei the sun vongola box weapon, the knuckle of maximum break, which hyper activates nerves and muscles, giving him truckloads of power and speed, but it only lasts for 3 minutes.
    that all for now since anime is still ongoing.

===========SPOILER END=============
    HADOU-KEN, signing off.
    zero
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

1337os : 1082

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles

Post  zero Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 am

have you gun heard of the spoiler thing which look like this
    Spoiler:
    well it bit different from the one i see on the other forum but i'm just letting you people know there a [b]SPOILER BUTTON[b]
    Snowy...
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

Post  Snowy... Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 am

zero wrote:have you gun heard of the spoiler thing which look like this
    Spoiler:
    well it bit different from the one i see on the other forum but i'm just letting you people know there a [b]SPOILER BUTTON[b]
    stop posting unnecessary stuff on this forum, i am well aware of there being a different spoiler button, and frankly, i don't care
    zero
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

Post  zero Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 am

Snowy... wrote:
    Spoiler:
    well it bit different from the one i on the other forum but i'm just letting you people know there a SPOILER BUTTON[b]
    stop posting unnecessary stuff on this forum, i am well aware of there being a different spoiler button, and frankly, i don't care
    ok then =)
    my fav char in the anime/manga hibari kyoya
    [b]backstory

hibari kyoya is the leader of the Discipline CommitteeHis catchphrase is "I'll bite you to death" (kamikorosu), which he says to everyone whom he is ready to fight. Hibari is very proud of his school, and is apparently the only person who likes their school's anthem, even using it as his ring tone.In the Kokuyo Arc, he adopted the Kokuyo assassin Birds' bird. The bird (subsequently nicknamed "Hibird" due to its connection to Hibari) becomes attached to Hibari. Hibari has a soft spot for animals such as Hibird but there have been times where he has been nice to I-Pin, after she gave him Valentine's Day chocolate. Reborn piqued Hibari's curiosity early on in the series and Hibari considers him a worthy opponent, having a strong urge to fight him. After Tsuna passes the test for the inheritance of the Vongola, the Hibari of the future comments that Tsuna starts to resemble the one he knows, who excites him as much as Reborn does. In the anime version, he has the tendency to say "Wao," (like "wow" in English) whenever he's impressed or being sarcastic.

weapon and abilities
    weapon
    As his main weapon, he uses a pair of tonfa. Hibari tonfa have also been shown to have hidden compartments containing other weapons. In the future, he has a box weapon which contains another pair of tonfa which emit Dying Will Flames.

box weapon
    Hibari has become adept at using rings. His flame has become so intense that even without the Cloud Vongola ring, he is capable of great feats of strength. However, he shatters normal rings when he uses them. The younger Hibari is also capable of emitting a massive Dying Will flame with the Vongola Ring, though he had only recently arrived in the future. This was said to emerge when Hibari was feeling angry with others for disrupting him. It is revealed that Dino taught him how to emit the flames. Hibari has been shown to have more knowledge than most concerning the boxes and uses them at a high proficiency.
    Hedgehog - When used, a hedgehog is shot towards the target. Due to the Cloud's ability, propagation, the hedgehog can become bigger when it takes in Dying Will Flames.
    Needle Sphere Form - His hedgehog forms a huge sphere that grows larger, attacking everything within a certain radius.
    Needle Sphere Form, Reversed - He creates a big airtight space with a limited air supply where only people are allowed inside, it is used to bring about a physical fight.
    Cambio Forma - Hibari's Cambio Forma of his Vongola Box are the Alaude Handcuffs (black handcuffs with spikes all around one cuff). Although it starts out just as one, he is able to multiply them at will with his Cloud Flames. He is able to trap his opponents by multiplying the amount and sizes of the handcuffs until they become physical restraints, and then he tightens the handcuffs and chains until they squeeze his opponent to death.

this is wat he look like =)
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Profiles Hibari_Kyoya_by_Barriss_Offee
    Toasted-Strategist
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

1337os : 6096

Post  Toasted-Strategist Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 am

Snowy... wrote:
    Spoiler:

u know saying "formality is for..." actually i dont know the rest, but i was going to make a good point, but i didnt, so yeah. u just wasted 10sec of your life reading this, and i betcha just to prove me wrong, your gonna waste another 10sec of your life timing how long it takes to read this, and just for the sake of proving me wrong your gonna say that u didnt time yourself, and just to prove me wrong your not gonna say that u didnt time yourself, and to prove me wrong once again, YOU ARE GONNA SAY THAT.

i wish you good luck to that

and for that sake of keeping this on topic: iv never actually seen this anime o-o, is it good? actually no... do u recommend it?
    zero
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

Post  zero Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 am

Toasted-Strategist wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:
    Spoiler:

u know saying "formality is for..." actually i dont know the rest, but i was going to make a good point, but i didnt, so yeah. u just wasted 10sec of your life reading this, and i betcha just to prove me wrong, your gonna waste another 10sec of your life timing how long it takes to read this, and just for the sake of proving me wrong your gonna say that u didnt time yourself, and just to prove me wrong your not gonna say that u didnt time yourself, and to prove me wrong once again, YOU ARE GONNA SAY THAT.

i wish you good luck to that

and for that sake of keeping this on topic: iv never actually seen this anime o-o, is it good? actually no... do u recommend it?
    the anime really good you should try it tho the start of the anime is kinda lame tho it good after the first arc

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:42 pm